Main | Registration | Login | RSS Sunday, 19.05.2024, 03:47

American Land

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Ukraine » How do I celebrate Easter?
How do I celebrate Easter?
NastasiaDate: Monday, 20.04.2009, 18:27 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Checked
I celebrate Easter with my family at home. The day before Easter I with my mother and grandma cook Easter dishes. We bake Paskha, Kulich, pies with poppy seeds. I paint
eggs. We fry meat dishes. I help my mother cut food for salads.

On the Sunday`s morning we get up very early. I put Paskha and eggs in the basket and cover it with an embroidered towel. Then we put festive clothes on and walk to the Church.
In the Church a priest blesses our basket with food.
Then we walk home and lay the holiday table.
We begin the Easter breakfast with words ''Christ is Risen''.
angel2

HAPPY EASTER!

Message edited by Nastasia - Monday, 20.04.2009, 18:40

AlexMDate: Tuesday, 21.04.2009, 18:09 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
biggrin VERY GOOD INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap clap clap clap

I'm ucrainian.
I'm 10,9 years old.
I live in Troeshchina and ctudy in Gymnasiym,,Troeshchina''.
My favourite place in Kyiv: Troeshchina.
My favourite cartoon:Ben 10.

AnnDate: Wednesday, 22.04.2009, 17:18 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
I had a good time at Paskha. I weny to the church with many cookies and eggs. After that I ate that meal.ThenI went to the forest at the piknic. Just a small point is near the forest flow a river .
That is a fantastic place- birds song at the very old trees.
at the end we came to our good friends. I almost forgot: they have a beautiful cat wich all the time sais"MAY".
We had a good supper: paskha, eggs, sweets, potatoes with meat.
At last we drove home after that beautiful day. angel1
Attachments: 1650350.jpg (82.0 Kb) · 5677641.jpg (53.2 Kb)

Ann
(Ukraine)

Message edited by Ann - Thursday, 23.04.2009, 12:56

AlexMDate: Wednesday, 22.04.2009, 19:20 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
I had a good time at Easter. I don't goes to the church, because I sleep to 9 or 9.30 o'clock. sleeping sleeping no priest priest At church go my parents. Then I usually goes to my friends at the piknic. I usually had fantastic time at the EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angel angel angel angel angel angel
cool biggrin tongue

I'm ucrainian.
I'm 10,9 years old.

VolkaDate: Wednesday, 22.04.2009, 20:53 | Message # 5
Private
I had very good time at Ester with my family and friends. In the morning I and my parents went to Cathedral. After the dinner my friends and I went to the forest on picnic. cool cool cool biggrin cry cry wacko surprised

I love this WORLD

mesyaDate: Friday, 24.04.2009, 12:11 | Message # 6
Private
Easter

Easter is a great religious holiday. It is called in Ukrainian “Velykden” or “Paskha”. “Velykden” was celebrated thousands of years ago as the victory of the Light over the Dark, Day over Night, Spring over Winter.
This year we celebrated “Paskha” on the twentieth of April . I with my family went to my grandmother. She baked the Easter cake and prepared painting eggs. On Saturday night my grandmother went to the church. There the priests blessed the food of all the believers. On Sunday morning all the family gathered at the table. We greeted each other with the words Christ is risen and the answer was Risen indeed . Then we knocked eggs and eat the Easter cake. It was very nice and light holiday. I liked Easter very much.

AnusishokDate: Saturday, 25.04.2009, 15:54 | Message # 7
Sergeant
Easter — in which christians celebrate a day Resurrection of Jesus Christ, that happened on the third day subsequent to his death, at what the day of death is considered the first day. Sainted Easter or Paska name also. It is considered a major christian holiday which expresses gladness concerning victory of Divine Son over Death and eternal Oblivion. In Resurrection see confirmation of life after death, that is main maintenance of celebration.

In Ukraine began to celebrate Easter at the end of the first millennium, with arrival of christianity. After a biblical subject, Jesus Christ rosened early in the morning and this Resurrection was accompanied a large earthquake — an angel celestial pushed aside a stone from the doors of Coffin Lord. At dawn zhinki-mironosici Maria Magdalina, Maria, to have Yakiv and Salome came to the coffin with aromas, to coat the body of Jesus, but saw the pushed aside stone and the empty rowed. Then to the disturbed women z''yavivsya angel and informed about

I am Anna.
(Ukraine)

VencyDate: Sunday, 26.04.2009, 19:18 | Message # 8
Sergeant
On the Easter morning I went to a church with a basket. In the basket there were paskas and krashankas. They were covered with a rushnyk. Then I stayed near the church, where people were standing in two rows. I took off the rushnyk and unfolded the paskas and krashankas. Between the rows a priest went with a bucket. In the bucket there was holy water. The priest splashed the holy water on people and their baskets. Then I went home, the sun was shining. At home I had Easter breakfast with my family. Then we exchanged greetings. We said: "Christ is risen! Risen indeed!" We had paskas, pysankas, meat, salads, juice and others for breakfast. At noon my parents and me went to my her's mum. We had a beautiful day!":angel2:

Vency

AlexMDate: Tuesday, 28.04.2009, 19:50 | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

I'm ucrainian.
I'm 10,9 years old.

Deidara-kunDate: Friday, 08.05.2009, 20:49 | Message # 10
Sergeant
I was in army with my dad, we was a duty. Batyushka was dropped the water on me and soliders. Next i was at home and eating khrashankas and paskas. That's all.

Easter was beautiful!

>>My name is Deidara...<<<
_____ART IS A BANG_____

OleksiyDate: Friday, 15.05.2009, 18:38 | Message # 11
Sergeant
tongue tongue tongue

NastasiaDate: Sunday, 10.01.2010, 13:17 | Message # 12
Sergeant
biggrin biggrin biggrin

vZooMDate: Thursday, 11.03.2010, 20:30 | Message # 13
Sergeant
aha, it was really cool biggrin biggrin smile biggrin smile smile biggrin smile smile

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Ukraine » How do I celebrate Easter?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz